Work to ensure that customer needs within assigned region are met in a timely manner, providing overall excellent customer service.
INTERACTION AND ENVIRONMENT
Reports To: Credit/CSR Manager
Work areas are inside in a climate-controlled environment with moderate background noise.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Fax Machine
- Voice Mail
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Approximately 85% of time is spent working at a desk. Balance of time (approximately 15%) is spent moving around work areas.
- Speaking/Hearing: Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, customers, and outside agencies, by telephone and in person.
- Vision: Ability to effectively use a computer screen and interpret printed materials, memos and other appropriate paperwork.
- Lifting/Carrying: Ability to transport ten (10) pounds of files and supplies.
- Stooping/Kneeling: Ability to access parts, product returns, files and supplies.
- Reaching/Handling: Ability to input information into computer systems and retrieve and work with appropriate paperwork, equipment and supplies.
- Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Solid word processing and computer database skills with accurate typing/keyboarding skills (50 wpm).
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment with a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality.
- Enter orders correctly and within prescribed time period.
- Manage inventory to insure products ship as promised.
- Advise customers & sales reps on availability of inventory, including expected in-stock dates.
- Handle incoming customer calls.
- Investigate and resolve all customer complaints or concerns.
- Handle shortages, defectives, returns, mis-shipments, and other customer claims.
- Work with freight carriers to correct order delivery errors.
- Compare and verify order confirmations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
High school diploma or equivalent related experience and 2 years of customer service experience in wholesale, retail, industry
High School or equivalent
A drug screen is required of all applications for this position.